1. My favorite food seasoning is salt(I don't know any other seasonings other than garlic, yuck!).
2. The sound of laughter and ocean waves is music to my ears.
3. Lucky is being blessed with such a wonderful family, an amazing fiancé, great friends and a loving church.
4. My walk with God is something I take very seriously.
5. Many people take for granted what they have.
6. Lots of candy was the last thing I bought at the store.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to a revival, tomorrow my plans include taking the cats to the vet for their check-up, washing my car & spending time with ryan and Sunday, I want to worship the Lord!

To join in on Friday Fill-Ins click here.













2 comments:
I agree with you on #2
#3 - Sounds like you're very blessed with great friends and family!
Your blog template is really pretty!
Have a Happy Halloween!!
I came here from Friday Fill-Ins... just wanted to say that I love your blog design, the fall colors are so pretty.
My Friday Fill-Ins are here - stop by when you have a minute! :)
Post a Comment