They're always tons of fun. I've been searching for different goodies when I came across these ADORABLE Puppy Pops on Bakerella's site. Yummy looking aren't they?! Oh! I just fell in love with them(along with everything else on her site, Ha!). I got to thinking about how they would be great for the kids because it shouldn't be too messy for them. Although they're almost too cute to eat :p Anyways, I showed them to my aunt and told her we had to make them, and of course she fell in love with them as well, so today we are shopping for all the tools and necessities to make and decorate our precious puppy pops hee hee. Bakerella used cake mix but she also mentioned cookie dough so were going to try chocolate chip cookie dough & sugar cookies. I'm so excited and eager to see how they turn out. They probably won't look as good as hers but we'll try our best. I'll see if I can take some pictures of them in the making and then the finished project :)
Check out the new bakerella.com
17 years ago













3 comments:
These are soooo cute. If you have an extra one I would love to have one..hahah!!!!!just kidding. Good luck making these...Let us know how they turn out! Can't wait to see pictures.
Can't wait to see pictures, they look really cute.
oh, how cute! i've not seen these yet, I'll have to check it out!
Post a Comment