Ok, so you're trick or treating, and you have many candies to choose from your treat bag. Which one do you choose?
What Your Love of Snickers Says About You |
![]() You are a very popular person. People can always find something about you to like. You are friendly and approachable. It's easy to feel comfortable around you. You are lively, playful, and sweet. But you are also substantial too. No matter what the situation is, you are good company... and the ideal best friend. |
This is Harley our min pin which was the greeter for our trick or treaters














4 comments:
Have to admit your candy is dead on the money, pretty accurate I would have to say. I also love the doggy pix, very adorable.
Hugs,
T
P.S I will be giving this 1 try so stop by and see the results.
OK...Harley is just too cute!!!!
The candy is right on with you! I will have to try it and see what I am. Thanks for sharing
Your response to your candy is so true. Harley is adorable.
Your doggie is so cute!! I saw a bunch of Halloween doggie clothes on sale at Walmart and saw one with a pumpkin that lit up. Fun!
Oh! Then I went to a craft sale and found this lady who was selling the cutest doggie clothes! She even had a website. It's: www.puprwear.com
Oh, and I LOVE snickers. It's my favorite!!! I ate all the candy bars I could get my hands on after Ti got back with his goodies. Hehee!
Post a Comment