Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Gianni Jessen, an Abortion Survivor

Leah had these videos of Gianna Jessen, a saline abortion survivor, posted on her blog a couple of days ago. I had never heard of her or seen her until I watched them on her blog and Oh! what a blessing she is. Her testimony is so powerful and miraculous. I figured I would also post them on mine to continue to spread her message. Feel free to do the same. Together the videos are about 15min long. I know most of you are probably at work so you can't watch it all the way through but if you can I encourage you to whenever you get a chance. I certainly agree with Leah that as you watch the video and they scan the crowd, they appear to be a very dead crowd. There is no clapping, shouting or a tear in anyones eyes as though with a testimony such as hers there should be. This "fiery young girl" is amazing as well as her testimony and I know you'll get a blessing out of her as I did.


Part 1


Part 2

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! What an encouragement and blessing!! America needs more Christians that bold and faithful. Thank you for posting that. People in the audience looked alot like people in our baptist churches. May we all desire to live for God's glory and proclaim His name in all we do.