Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
Proverbs 3:5-6
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Wishful Wednesday
Oh how I wish I was back in Disney World admiring that beautiful castle that I'm someday going to live in (Ha! I wish. ..but isn't disney world where all your dreams come true? :p ) hanging out with the coolest character ever, GOOFY!! .. .gazing at the amazing landscaping they have, piggin' out on yummy food, and getting fast passes to skip the 2 hour long lines to ride a ride that lasts 2 min or more, hee hee. Here are a few of my disney pics. ..
My nickname is Piggy & I’m a young Christian lady married to the most sweetest, cutest guy in the whole world who is the love of my life<3 I enjoy spending time with family, friends & my sweetheart. I love scrapbooking, being creative & of course shopping :)
4 comments:
It is the place where dreams come true! Anytime you wanna go you just let me know and we can dream we are there anytime!!! hehe!
See you tonight!
I wanna go to Disney too! those pics are pretty! When did you go? I don't remember seeing flowers like that when we went.
Love the pictures, thanks for sharing, I want to take the boys next year, they have never been.
See ya tonight
Oh how fun! I haven't been there since I was 3 so I don't remember it at all. Soon we will have to take Titus there though! :)
Post a Comment