I just love these guys! They're so stinkin' cute and always make you smile!! I found a video about gas prices and although gas is coming down (so very thankful) I thought this video was funny. I also found another video about donuts. ..and well, since I love donuts I of course wanted to share it with you too, hee hee.
Gas Prices
One Donut A Day
Hope your day is going great, but if not. ..one donut a day and everything is gonna be ok :p
Check out the new bakerella.com
17 years ago













3 comments:
heehee! ya know, I was just thinkin' about these guys this morning! Thanks for the giggle and having it all ready for me when I hopped on your blog. I really did not want to go through all the videos! yes, i'm lazy!
Oh, and y'all do know I was totally kidding about the whole seat thing last night, don't ya! As much as I love my seat and don't want to give it up we might would do it for you guys. Of, course it would cost ya! heehee
Hehee! How cute. Yeah, agree one donut a day is okay but think, wouldn't 12 donuts a day be terrific? Hehee! I love donuts too. Especially the little mini powdered ones you get in the box at the grocery store. They are divine. Oh, and glazed from Krispy Kremes. MMmm. They went out of business here for some reason. Donno why.
I just love these guys. Why can't I ever find them? I needed a good laugh this morning and you supplied that need. Thanks a bunch!
Post a Comment