Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Thankful Thursday


O come, let us sing unto the
Lord: let us make a joyful
noise to the rock of our salvation.
Let us come before his presence
with thanksgiving, and make a
joyful noise unto him with psalms.
~Psalm 95:1-2

. ..Most people give thanks & praises to the Lord on Thanksgiving (or also known as Turkey Day). Although, it shouldn't be just on that particular day, but everyday. God has blessed & provided me with so much that it's truly indescribable & I just can't thank Him enough. Below I have listed a few of the things I'm most thankful & grateful for:

-For what He did on the cross for me & suffering & dying for my sins
-Wonderful parents who've provided me with the necessities of life & so much more(I'm very spoiled :p)
-An amazing fiancé who encourages me in my walk with the Lord
-A loving church & members to worship & fellowship with
-Good health & a sound mind
-Christian blogger friends who I've known & met over just a short period of time
-Jesus himself & all that God is for us in Him because He is our great reward, nothing less

If you haven't already, I encourage you to stop & take a few min. to give God all the glory & praise for what He has or is doing in your life.

Have a Blessed Thursday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How right you are muh love! Christians should always be in a mindset of thanksgiving and praise to our amazing God who has provided a way for wretches like us to be forgiven and redeemed. Thank you for pursuing the desire that God put in you to seek Him. It's all about HIM, not about us. Thank you for being an example on keeping that in perspective. I love you