1. Right now, I'm feeling Loved.
2. Disney World is where I want to be.
3. How does one only eat one piece of chocolate?
4. My Bible and praying keeps me on track.
5. Please don't let gas prices go up again.
6. Family, Friends & Ryan fills me with joy.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going out to eat at Village Tavern for my godsister & godfather's birthday and of course starbucks afterwards, The night just wouldn't be complete without it, hee hee :) , tomorrow my plans include lil' shopping with mom & spending time with my fiancé and Sunday, I want to go to church and get a nap in!
To join in on Friday Fill-Ins click here.
Have a Great Weekend!













7 comments:
Disney World is so much fun! Thanks for playing, have fun this weekend :-)
Your weekend sounds Perfect! Happy Friday Fill-ins! I'm giving away a book. Look on my sidebar.
http://smilingsally.blogspot.com/
Great answers -
Looks like an awesome weekend is rolling up fast.
Disney would be great on a day like today!
Hope you guys have a great time tonight.
See you Sunday!
Mmm, I SO agree! I cannot eat just one piece of chocolate ever. I've always loved Dove milk chocolate. I could eat a whole bag all by myself, no problem. :)
I see you have moody girls up! Yay! Those are so fun. :)
♥ Love ya! ♥
Eee! It worked! That's the first time I tried those hearts that Michelle showed me. They're so cute!! Here's some more.
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
ya know, we should just load up on chocolate and head to disney! I didn't even think to ask you Sunday if y'all had a good time Friday night.
See ya tomorrow
♥ ♥ ♥ sending ya some love too (heehee) love these little hearts
Post a Comment