
1. Follow the Savior.
2. My camera, a book & my cell phone/charger is something I always take with me on vacation.
3. To achieve your goals, you must believe in yourself & work hard.
4. I love to pig out on pickles, doritos & fruit roll-ups. ..I also have a purse & shoe fettish :p is something I'd like you to know about me.
5. I have a wonderful, loving family & the cutest most sweetest fiancé.
6. Mr. Rubber Duckie floats.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to spending time with my family, tomorrow my plans include shopping with mom, b~day party, & spending time with my fiancé who's been gone for 3 days! Oh how I've missed him & can't wait to see him :) and Sunday, I want to go to church & read my book!
To join in on Friday Fill-Ins click here.
Happy Friday!













7 comments:
I'm with you on #1. Come see my fill-ins. BTW: I have a BOX of books to give away. Check out my sidebar.
Oh, I love pickles, doritos (esp the cheesy ones), and fruit foll-ups! YUM!!!! I have a purse and shoe thing going on too. Heheee!
I hope you have a wonderful weekend catching up with your fiance. What book are you reading?
Fruit Roll Ups? I haven't had those since I was in high school. I didn't know they still made them.
Oh I also love crunch pickles and I just might get some.
Coffee is on
I'm with you on #4....purses and shoes are my weakness!!!!
Hope you hava a good weekend and tell Ryan welcome back for me!
I agree on #2. Enjoy your weekend :)
Sounds you're going to have a good day today.
Feel welcome to visit my fill ins ::here::.
Have a great weekend!
Post a Comment