Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Friday, October 10, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins



1. One of the best concerts/plays/movies I ever saw that I really didn't think I'd like was Time Changers.

2. Chicken pot pie is a recipe I recently made (or meal I recently ordered) that was delicious!

3. It's time for pumpkin spice latte, cool weather & sweaters, I love it!

4. Dr. Pepper, bowl of popcorn & a good book is quite refreshing.

5. If I never hear the word election again, it'll be too soon.

6. To one side of the curving road was a Olive Garden, and on the other was a Big Huge Mall. **Hmmm. ..which one do I go to first? Hee hee**

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to spending the night with my godsister, tomorrow my plans include going to look at wedding dresses :) & then going to a birthday party and Sunday, I want to go to church & of course get a nap in!

To join in on Friday Fill-Ins click here.

Happy Friday!

11 comments:

SmilingSally said...

Church and nap--sounds good. Come see my answers.
http://smilingsally.blogspot.com/
Enter the book giveaways too!

~Swankymama said...

#4 sounds delightful!!

Have a great weekend!

Stop by when you have a chance!

Denise

Michelle said...

shopping first! then pig out! I've learned not to eat and then try on clothes they never fit!!

LarryG said...

Now I am wondering about "time changers"

All these No2's are making me hungry!
with your pumpkin latte!

Have a great weekend!

Janet said...

re: #3, I love it too! Thanks for playing, have a great weekend :-)

Ms. Val said...

Thumbs up for #6!

Debbie@Like a Rose said...

Time Changers was good.

#6 LOL

Anonymous said...

#2 & #3 - definately!
TGIF
Are u getting married or someone else? If so, congrats!

sara said...

Dr. Pepper, popcorn and a good book!! That is my kind of evening!!!

Good luck finding a wedding dress! That is such a fun time!

mommyuf3 said...

Ok, I'm with you on the Olive Garden and mall....

Have a great weekend and see you on Sunday!

Leah said...

Oooo! Wedding dress shopping! I wish I could come with you. That's so much fun. You should take your camera!