Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Wedding Music

So I've finally managed to find the perfect songs for our wedding. They're so beautiful and sweet! I'm having lots of fun planning this wedding and its so exciting to be able to have another item checked off the list, hee hee. I figured I would share them with ya. I found them on youtube. One of them is a taping from another wedding but at least you can listen to the words. It's SO PRETTY! Enjoy!

**Be sure to pause my music at the bottom



God Knew That I Needed You


Love of My life


How Beautiful



3 comments:

mommyuf3 said...

Thank you for sharing these...You are so right they are beautiful and so perfect for the two of you!

Leah said...

These ARE beautiful songs!! What great choices!! I'm just realizing I didn't put much thought into my wedding songs. I think everyone sang some praise songs. I was finishing college exams and planning the weding so I guess that's why things were sort of a mess! :) I'm still so excited for you! Thanks for the update on how your wedding plans are coming along!!

Katrina said...

Those are so beautiful! I had never heard of the first song. Will you have some one sing any of these at your wedding? Planning a wedding is so much fun, I remember planning mine just thinking about it brings back some good memories!