Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Friday, January 9, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins



1. It's January; only 9 months to go 'til the Wedding Day :).

2. Salad from Olive Garden & coffee from Starbucks is what I crave most right now. (Although I find myself craving those 2 things everyday, hee hee)

3. Cork and wine go together like I have no idea cause I don't drink it.

4. Being in God's Word daily is so nourishing.

5. Let us dare to not make ourselves of the number, or compare ourselves with some that comment themselves: but they measuring themselves by themselves, and comparing themselves among themselves, are not wise. (II Corinthians 10:12)

6. Someday Heaven will be my home.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to spending it with my sweetheart, tomorrow my plans include relaxing, catching up on some reading & dinner with family and Sunday, I want to worship my amazing Lord & Savior!

To join in on Friday Fill-Ins click here.

Hope you all have a Delightful Weekend!

3 comments:

mommyuf3 said...

Loved the answer for #5! WOW counting down to the big day!! It will be here before you know it. Enjoy this time and don't get so stressed out! It will come and everything will be great!!!

Have a great weekend!!!!

Jerralea said...

Loved your list. I don't drink wine either, LOL.

My Two Boy Circus said...

Loved your answers so much I stole one!!!! I did not know you had set wedding date, but I have now marked my calendar...
Have a great weekend!!!