Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
Proverbs 3:5-6
Monday, January 5, 2009
Vera For Sale
**Edited to add, the black one has been sold**
I have two Microfiber Vera pocketbooks for sale if anyone is interested. One is black and the other one is brown. I'm selling them for $15 a piece. Feel free to leave a comment or e-mail me if you might be interested.
My nickname is Piggy & I’m a young Christian lady married to the most sweetest, cutest guy in the whole world who is the love of my life<3 I enjoy spending time with family, friends & my sweetheart. I love scrapbooking, being creative & of course shopping :)
1 comment:
Oh, these are too cute!! I'm a purse NUT!! I could never have enough! I'll have to think about it... :)
Post a Comment