
1. I'd really like a big juicy steak, medium-well, baked potato with just butter, good ol' salad with ranch dressing and a cold glass of sweet tea with no lemon right now.
2. "OUCH" is the word you'd most often hear me say if I stubbed my toe.
3. Possession is nine-tenths of the law.
4. "A dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It’s the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they’re going to do something incredibly stupid", quoted from, Captain Jack Sparrow.
5. Marshmallows and fire go together like graham crackers and a hershey bar.
6. I could read a good book on and on.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to spending it with my sweetheart, tomorrow my plans include going with two of my girls to get their bridesmaid dresses :) and Sunday, I want to worship my amazing Lord and Savior!
To join in on more Friday Fill-Ins click here.
Enjoy Your Weekend!













5 comments:
wow, 100th post huh? Congratulations! :D
nice quote from CJS! :D
Enjoy your weekend!
Way to go on your 100th post. I don't think I will ever make that!
Me and you and your #1...or lets just go to Olive Garden...My #1..hahah
Have a great weekend!
Mmmm, my mouth was watering at your #5! I wish I could go with you to get those bridesmaid dresses! What FUN!! I hope you have a great time and a wonderful weekend!
#1 sure sounds good!!!
Post a Comment