
1. Enough with the below freezing weather.
2. Chocolate causes me to be conflicted.
3. I've been craving cream of potato soup.
4. My♥Sweetheart makes me smile and makes me laugh.
5. I wish I could go to the carribean or somewhere tropical next week.
6. My daddy has been on my mind lately.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to a jubilee with my sweetie, tomorrow my plans include babysitting my lil' cousin & spending the rest of the afternoon with my sweetheart and Sunday, I want to worship and praise my amazing Lord and Savior!
Have a Wonderful Weekend!
To join in on more Friday Fill-Ins click here.













4 comments:
Hey, hope your dad is doing ok. He has been in our prayers.
Have a good weekend!
Awwwww!! Sweetheart! =)
It's great to praise the LORD. He's our strength.
Happy Blogging!
I totally agree...enough of the freezing cold weather! I want summer! It sounds like you have a fun weekend planned. I hope you have a wonderful one. Hugs!!
I know I wish it was warmer! I hope your dad's doing better, like Shelia said he's also been our prayers as well! Hope you have a great weekend! See you Sunday!
Post a Comment