1. The world is in His hands.
2. Be careful, I love you was the last thing I said.
3. I wonder when the Lord will return.
4. A new beginning is at the end of all things.
5. There's something to be said for someone who rejects Gods love at the cross of Christ.
6. In God's Will is where I want to be.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to spending time with my sweetheart, tomorrow my plans include going to a wedding and Sunday, I want to worship our amazing Lord & Savior!
Happy Friday and Enjoy your Weekend!













3 comments:
We did have a great Christmas and New Year. Missed you Wed. night...I'm glad to here your dad is better. That would not have been a good thing bringing in the new year at the hospital....
Have a good weekend and Lord willing will see you Sunday!
Hey, it's good to hear your dad is doing better! Glad to have you back in "blog land". Have a nice weekend & c-ya Sunday!
Yeah you are back!!! Missed you on here and at church. So glad your dad is feeling better. You have a great weekend and I will see you on Sunday.
Post a Comment