Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Thankful Thursday

When I met you, I had no idea how much my life was about to be changed. .. but then, how could I have known? A love like ours happens once in a lifetime. You were a miracle to me, the one who was everything I had ever dreamed of, the one I thought existed only in my imagination. And when you came into my life, I realized that what I had always thought was happiness couldn't compare to the joy loving you brought me. You are a part of everything I think and do and feel, and with you by my side, I believe that anything is possible. Thank you for the miracle of you. You are, and always will be, The Love of my Life. -Linda Lee Elrod

I'm thankful God sent me a Christian man who loves the Lord and has a desire to serve the Lord & be a witness to others. I'm so grateful to God for the work He has done & is doing in us. Through Christ we are able to love each other and build the relationship we have and I thank Him everyday for how He's blessed us. God has blessed us so much and we have not only grown closer to each other but more importantly we have grown closer to Him. Thank you for being an encouragement to me and for keeping me strong in my faith & thank you for seeking God the way you do. I pray we will both keep Him first as we live our lives together and that our relationship will bring Him honor & glory and that together we will show others through our love for each other, which He has placed between us, what life can be like with Christ at the center. You mean so much to me & have made such a difference in my life. I look forward to the future God has for us.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Brianna,
What you posted was so sweet. The pictures are also very cute. You and Ryan are a great example, and encouragement to me. Thanks for sharing.:)

Love,
Megan

Anonymous said...

Awww!! As I read your post with tears my love I was just overwhelmed with joy and love in looking back to where God has brought us from. The Lord has made such a difference in us individually and as a couple. Thinking about our love together always makes me think of Christ's love for us in that we don't deserve His love and favor just like I certainly don't deserve you. You have been such a indescribable blessing and encouragement to me. I thank God for you and our love together. Thank you my sweet love for seeking Him in all things and being the Christian that you are. May we both continue to seek Him together above all and always honor & glorify Him in all that we do. I love you so very much and I look forward to spending my life committed to you as we are devoted to Him. To God be the Glory!!!

mommyuf3 said...

Ok let me get the tissues....That was beautiful and Ryan's reply was just as sweet. I should have waited until I got home to read that. People are looking at me funny here (at work) with tears streaming down my cheek!

You two are an inspiration to all the young people out there. I thank you for being such good examples for my kids. Showing them that putting God first is the only way to go!

God Bless Both of you!!!!

Annette said...

I am sitting here crying. That was so sweet and then I go to comment and read what Ryan said and I start crying again.

Leah said...

What a sweet post... How wonderful that you both are so on fire for God and for His will in your life. That is awesome to see! And it's rare these days too. I've found that's it's true though. When Tim and I are in the Word and praying together we are closer to eachother as well. Neat how that works.

Wishing the best for you!
~Leah
PS When is your wedding date, or have you set that up yet? Just me being nosey... :P

Michelle said...

Such a sweet post bryanna! And what a sweet reply from Ryan!