Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Monday, August 4, 2008

My Celebrity Look Alike(s)

I got this idea from Sarah at Life in the Parsonage.





. ..these things make me giggle. I tried several pictures but this one had the most highest percentage of matches on it. On the other pictures I tried, Andie MacDowell and Jennifer Love Hewitt were matches several times.

Let me know if you do one!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow this is really cute - I'll have to get Megan to try this - I probably would be matched with Phyllis Diller.

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

You're beautiful! And I totally see some Andie McDowell in there :)

Michelle said...

oh, look at you! I'll repost mine later this morning!

Leah said...

You are SO pretty. I love your smile... Oh, Ryan is a lucky guy. :) I did this awhile ago, maybe a year or more, and I do believe mine came up with some guy in it. Can you imagine? How awful! Nice to know I have a man head. =P Ew.