Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
Proverbs 3:5-6
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Fireproof The Movie
This is going to be a really good movie. ..I can't wait!! Click the banner below to view the video clip.
I cannot wait for this movie to come out either! Seems like it's been taking them forever to come out with it, doesn't it? I guess I'm not patient - at all. =)
My nickname is Piggy & I’m a young Christian lady married to the most sweetest, cutest guy in the whole world who is the love of my life<3 I enjoy spending time with family, friends & my sweetheart. I love scrapbooking, being creative & of course shopping :)
2 comments:
I cannot wait for this movie to come out either! Seems like it's been taking them forever to come out with it, doesn't it? I guess I'm not patient - at all. =)
I can't wait to see this movie! and we'll be going by ourselves thankyouverymuch! heehee
Post a Comment