

HOW CUTE & ADORABLE ARE THESE!! I saw the first picture on
Today's Creative Blog who linked me to
The Shabby Nest, who has the cutest ideas & is the one who made the Barbie clothes framed in shadow- boxes. What a great idea and they would be absolutely darlin' hanging up in a room(my room, Ha!). I'm so gonna try this out. Barbie always has cute clothes. I'll have to find some of her modest clothing & make one of my own! When I was little I always wished they would make Barbie's outfits to fit me too. Might as well admire & show them off in a frame since I'll never be able to wear them in reality, hee hee :p
5 comments:
Oh. My. Goodness. Those are so stinkin' cute! I still have all my Barbie dolls and those clothes and accessories in a big tupperware container. Someday I pray God will give me a daughter and she and I can put them to use again. Hehee!
But how cute those shadow boxes are! I know for a fact that Tim would not be digging Barbie clothes on the walls, though. Ha! He already has issues about my Hallmark Barabie dolls that I hang on the tree every Christmas. He prefers that they hang on the back of the tree where no one can see them...
Oh, Brianna, I know that the guy should set up house before you get married but maybe you should do it instead of Ryan and get all these cute little girlie ideas in place before he gets all his Harley stuff in there. Not that harley stuff isn't cool or anything ~ but this is ADORABLE! The girls really have not gotten into barbie but maybe we can make some of these for their bedroom. You find the neatest stuff online! Hope you have a wonderful birthday! Have fun tonight!! Love ya
These are so you!!! They are adorable you must try them.
P.S
Have a super Birthday!!!!!!
Cute,Cute,Cute! These would be adorable in a little girls room. I can see Bryanna liking this. Hope you have a wonderful birthday!
Hey piggy, I just wanted to tell you I got a blog my name is boo16 ok love you!!! Oh im glade you passed your test
Love Danielle
Post a Comment