Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Hoops and Yoyo Sarcastic Wednesday

I know most of you probably have seen or heard these guys before on a card. Hee hee, they're just so cute and funny. I had to post this one. ..don't forget to pause my music at the very bottom so you can hear it.

. ..Have a Wonderful Day!!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

how cute! we saw a couple of these things at Hallmark the other night. I was not sure where/what they came from!
See ya tonight
Michelle

Anonymous said...

Too funny! I have never seen these guys before.

Looking forward to seeing you tonight (No sarcasm intended :P )

Leah said...

Too funny! =) I just sent the url to Tim. I'm sure he and the guys will love it!

mommyuf3 said...

I love these guys!!!! I wish I could have seen it yesterday but oh well Saracastic Thursday is good too!!