Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Monday, February 9, 2009

Valentine Goodies

I've found so many cute & creative ideas for Valentine's Day that I wanted to do for the girls at church and one that I found was very much inexpensive. Those are always nice, heehee. I found these adorable valentine's day cards at Bunny Cakes that you could download and print 6 different ones at a time which was perfect because that's the exact number I needed. So I decided to print those on card stock and punch holes in them to tie a pretty lil' ribbon to give it some more cuteness, ha! I think they're adorable, but of course I needed something to put them in :p

.. .and what better place to go than Target to the $1.00 section! I love Target, its one of my favorite places to shop. They always have cutsie items like these mailboxes I bought to put their lil' v-day card in and other lil' goodies. I painted their name on the side to give it some style, haha. I had to get the pink buckets you see in the pic below for some of them because they didn't have enough mailboxes for all of them.



These buckets are just as cute too! I have some yummy treats I'm going to make but I have a lot of work & reading to do so I'll share & post about them tomorrow :)

Happy Monday!

5 comments:

Annette said...

Those are so cute and the girls will absolutely love them.

mommyuf3 said...

You always come up with some great ideas...I wanna be in your group..hehe
The girls will love them.

Michelle said...

oh, those are SO cute!! love those little mailboxes <3

Aimie said...

Those are adorable!

Leah said...

Those little mailboxes and buckets are just adorable! The girls will love them! For some reason I can never find any cute goodies in the dollar section at Target. There must be something wrong with me or with our Target!