1. I'm thankful for what Jesus did on the cross for me & suffering & dying for my sins, I'm grateful for a wonderful family, amazing fiancé, and a loving church, I can't thank God enough for the many blessings He has bestowed upon me.
2. Why do I have oreos and not any milk. (recent crisis of mine, heehee)
3. How does this thing-a-ma-jig work, anyway?
4. Every morning, I put Olay on my face.
5. I consider myself lucky because I will soon be marrying the Love of My Life, My Best Friend, a guy who loves the Lord, has a passion to tell others about Him and who also encourages me in my walk with the Lord.
6. One day we’ll see Jesus face to face.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a Teen Bible Study, tomorrow my plans include watching my lil' cousin and going to a youth meeting with my sweetie and Sunday, I want to worship my amazing Lord!
To join on Friday Fill-Ins click here.
Happy Friday and Have A Wonderful Weekend!













1 comment:
AMEN...#1...couldn't have said it better!
See you tonight!
Post a Comment