Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday Fill-In



1. It seems like the Lord will soon be returning.

2. Wash your hands when you're done, please?

3. If I thought you would say yes I'd ask!

4. How blessed I am is what I think of most when I think of you.

5. To me, Valentine's Day means getting pampered by my sweetie more than usual, if that's even possible, heehee.

6. God through His Word gives me strength.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to spending it with my sweetheart getting 200 tracts ready for tomorrow, tomorrow my plans include passing out Valentine tracts and going to a Valentine's dinner with my sweetie and Sunday, I want to worship the Lord!

To join in on Friday Fill-Ins click here.



Have a Wonderful Weekend
and a Happy Valentine's Day!

3 comments:

Aimie said...

Wow your fill-in's are beautiful! I should have read yours before I did mine :)

Have a great weekend!

mommyuf3 said...

Sweet post....you have a great guy!
Have a great weekend and Valentines Day!

Leah said...

I agree, that Lord must be returning soon. Our country is going downhill so quickly. It's awful!

I hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day! ♥!