Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Friday, February 6, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins



1. Please don't tell, I double dip when eating chips and dip or chips & salsa. ..Shh, hee hee.

2. Can you wake up to the sound of an alarm clock in the morning? (I can't)

3. The color pink makes me want to be all girly!

4. I have a craving for a Java Chip Frap from Starbucks, Mmmm.

5. If my life had a pause button, I'd pause it everytime I was with my Sweetheart♥ :).

6. Eyes are the same size from birth.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going out to eat with my sweetie and family, tomorrow my plans include going with my last two girls so they can get sized for their bridesmaid dresses. ..ahh, so exciting! and one more thing to check off the list, hee :) and Sunday, I want to worship my Lord and hopefully get a nap in!

To join in on Friday Fill-Ins click here.

Happy Friday & Enjoy Your Weekend!

5 comments:

The Liebers said...

I double dip too!! But I turn the chip around if someone is watching! Congratualtions on the upcoming wedding. Marriage is a great adventure! Best wishes!

A said...

I double dip too! :)

and I can't hear the alarm in the morning too! :D

Happy Weekend! :D

Leah said...

OOooo, pink makes me want to be all girly too!

Hey, I wanted to share with you his link.:
http://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=92

They have some free downloads there and everyday this month they have contests and giveaways!! It's really fun if you have the time to join in!

Michelle said...

hey briana!

remind me to never eat chips and salsa with you!!!! hahahaha

and i love pink too!

Aimie said...

Those are great! I love pink too!


Your blog is adorable by the way!