Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Monday, September 22, 2008

My First Mini Paper Bag Scrapbook

Oh! how I love scrapbooking. I'm not quite finished yet. I only did the cover and back so far and I'll probably add a lil' more to the front but I figured I would let ya take a peek at my 30min., 3-step .. .masterpiece :)

Step 1:


Step 2:


Step 3
Ta Da!*. ..

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OHHHH I LOVE IT!!! The colors are so pretty! =) See you tonight at the Bible study.

Love ya,
Megan

Leah said...

AAHHHH! That is adorable!! You are so creative! =)

mommyuf3 said...

That looks great!!! You sure can come up with the cutest idea's. I think your really in the wrong profession..hehe! See you tonight!

Michelle said...

Oh, I love it! You know we need to plan another scrapbooking night at the church. I don't think you were able to come to the other one, were you?
See y'all tomorrow night!

Annette said...

Love it, You did a great job. You need to post pictures when you get the whole thing done.