Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

~A lil' Piggy Creativity~

A while back I found some absolutely adorable shadow boxes from The Shabby Nest , so of course I totally stole the idea from her and had to make some of my own. I think they turned out really good. They're just darling! Simple to make too. All ya need is a shadow box, paint, paintbrushes, scrapbook paper/stickers, stick glue, hot glue gun and Barbie clothes :) Here's a couple that I've finished. ..




I made this one for my lil' cousin. Its my favorite so far. I love bright colors and polka dots.







This one was hard to match colors with and deciding which color of paper to use. I used two different colors of paint to try and give it that antique look. It turned out pretty good. Its kinda hard to see so the picture below shows a better view of the inside. I took it out of the box so you could get a closer view.

. ..Now if I could only find an outfit like that in my size :P

5 comments:

Michelle said...

oh, how cute! you did a wonderful job! Love 'em!
This little template is the cutest! I love your flowers too! So warm and cheery!
Glad you are back among us in blogland! missed ya

Annette said...

Those are adorable. You did a great job on them.

Leah said...

Those are SO adorable! You did a beautiful job. And what a good idea to give one as a gift. Perfect!

mommyuf3 said...

That is really cute. You can really find the neatest things!

By the way I'm glad your back in the blogging world again. I've missed ya!

My Two Boy Circus said...

I wish I had a girl, they are so cute, they would make great decorations for a girls room... Love the new template, makes you feel all comfy and cozy. The flower basket on the side is beautiful. Love the new look and welcome back to blogland!!!!!