Changing of the leaves are beautiful. The colors are so pretty. I love to sit under our gazebo to swing and read during the fall. The weather is so nice because its not too hot or too cold. Sometimes its nice to just swing and watch the leaves fall. So peaceful and relaxing.
Aahhh! Starbucks, need I say more. Of course Starbucks is my favorite during any season but especially during fall because thats when you'll find the Pumpkin Spice Latte!! Oh My! So wonderful I tell ya. It's a D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S blend of pumpkin and traditional fall spice flavors combined with their signature espresso and freshly steamed milk and topped with whipped cream and pumpkin pie spices. If you haven't already tried it, you have to. ..SO YUMMMY!!!!!! I honestly believe there's going to be all the pumpkin spice latte you can drink in Heaven :) .. as well as snowcones, pickles, doritos, oreos and fruit roll-ups hee hee.
Sweaters are my favorite too! I love to wear layers of clothing. Especially cutsie lil' jackets like this one as well as vests with collared shirts underneath or those short wool jackets. Aww they're just so cute, comfy & warm! Incase you didn't know, I love clothes! I know big shocker there, but what girl doesn't right?! My closet is pitiful because its so overwhelmed with clothes and shoes. I would love to be a clothing designer. How cool would that be! I'm sure it would be much cheaper too. ..and you know I would offer half price to all my blogging girlies :p**Do you have any Fall Favorites?













2 comments:
I love fall too going to the Mt. this time of year is the best! I think their are going to be snacks like that in heaven too! =)
Love you,
Megan!
I like fall to. The only thing I don't like is not being able to wear my flip-flop's anymore but oh well. I love your fall colors on your blog. Why can't I do stuff like that? Please teach me hehe!!!
Wish you had become a designer. Between the girls and myself we would have kept you in business. Hey it's not to late to make a career change...:)
Post a Comment