Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Monday, November 10, 2008

Monday Ramblings

Another Question Survey. ..

1) How old were you when you stopped trick-or-treating? never went trick or treating. ..Mom just always went and bought me my own big bag of my favorite treats :)

2) How did you spend your Halloween? playing board games

3) How many Birthdays have you had so far in your life? 23

4) what is your ideal way of spending your Birthday? With my family & friends

5) If you were getting a take out today would you prefer Mexican, Chinese Food, Pizza or Fish and Chips? Pizza!

6) Do you ever catch yourself muttering under your breath in public? Like talking to yourself? Haha, all the time! I'm trying to stop really I am

7) Would you say your kitchen is too big, too small or just right? too small

8) What was the last thing you took out of your fridge? water

9) how often do you grocery shop ? When my junk food gets low which is about every other day :p

10) What is the most outdated thing you own? Considering I'm just so young and all I would say nothing, hee hee

11) What do you keep your change {coins} in? piggy bank

12) Do you use a cutting board? What's it made out of? I'm not allowed to use knives(never fails I always cut myself)so therefore I don't use a cutting board

13) What's the worst tasting thing you've ever tasted? unsweetened chocolate...YUCK!!!!!!!!!! (thanks to sweet sherri, hee hee)

14) what is the worst excuse that you have ever heard? ummm....I got other plans

15) Do you have a favorite muffin? What is it? Blueberry

16) do you like to bake? When I know what I'm doing

17) What is your favorite insect? I dislike them all

18) when was the last time you laughed till you cried? this past saturday

19) what is your favorite vegetable? broccoli

20) do you plan on adding any new pets to your family in the near future? Maybe

If you do this let me know so I can read yours :)

1 comment:

Leah said...

Heheee! I love #17. I dislike them all too. :) About that unsweetened chocolate, I've tried the health fod store kind because, well, it's supposed to be healthy, and it's disgusting! Bitter. Very bitter. Nothing like the Dove milk chocolates that melt in your mouth.... Mmmm...