
And...here we go!
1. I know who holds tomorrow.
2. I don't know which is the longest month but I do know February has been the most slippery and whitest.
3. You can't help but to feel terrible and embarrassed when one of your trees fall into the neighbors driveway. (might I add this happened tonight and they were very generous enough to help us cut it)
4. Spring; bring it on!
5. Where have you looked for that perfect Valentine gift?
6. The Skinny Vanilla Latte, Skinny Cinnamon Dolce Latte, and the Tazo Vanilla Rooibos Full Leaf Tea is now available at Starbucks.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to snuggling with my sweetie and doing some reading, tomorrow my plans include a lil' shopping if the weather is good and Sunday, I want to worship my amazing Lord and Savior.
To join in on Friday Fill-ins click here.
Enjoy your weekend!













3 comments:
Oh No! I bet that was a little embarrising, but glad no one was hurt! The weather is yucky!
I also have an award for you on my blog~so come by to check it out!
I hope all went well with the tree. I picked February too.
Post a Comment